Upcoming Events Information
APALI Holiday Reunion
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Summer BBQ Reunion and YLA Send Off
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Success Planning Workshops in Education and Career Advancement
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Annual APALI Alumni Association Reunion Mixer
Saturday, December 18, 2010, 5:00pm-9:30pm.
Annual APALI Lunch Banquet
Thursday, July 1st, 2010
Alumni Association Purpose
The Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute Alumni Association can
provide all graduates a connection to APALI, fellow alumni, and to current
students, faculty, and staff. The mission of the APALI Alumni Association
is to serve both students and alumni while supporting the leadership
Some of the services we provide are:
- Create a strong infrastructural system to keep open lines of communication between alumni, students, faculty, and staff from APALI's multiple programs.
- Develop a strong Student Outreach Program to attract those students who will continue the tradition of diversity, excellence, leadership, and public service at APALI.
- Connect alumni during their career search through informational interviews, posts links to APALI-friendly employers, and sponsor annual career events including a possible partnership with South Bay First Thursdays to hold a Career Seeker/Employer function.
- Foster social relationships like reunions, screenings at the Asian American International Film Festival and the APALI Annual Banquet.
- Support APALI's endowment goals and institute a Scholarship Program to help APALI increase its services in the community.
- Assist each other in academics, careers, opportunities for volunteering and public service, and other various events and activities.
Please visit our photo gallery at http://apali.zenfolio.com/.
To request a class list (i.e. individual contact information) for a specific year, please contact us directly via email.